Nevertheless, in Hindi, the distinction in sound production approach within the language adjustments the standard of the voice and markedly will increase its intelligibility, even within the decrease range. Erhalten unbegrenzten Zugang zu three Mio. Hallo-Definition Songs und Musikvideos und tauchen Sie ein in Hungama die Musik-Sammlung Bibliothek, die über ein breites Genre der Bollywood, Pop, Rock, Bhangra, Devotional, Bhajans, glücklich, traurig, Romantisch, Social gathering, Liebe & Old fegt Songs & Regional wie Punjabi, Bhojpuri, Marathi, Bengali, Kannada, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam und anderen südindischen Sprachen zusammen mit Ghazals und das Neueste & Beste der englischen Musik. Was mehr ist - zu umfassenden Zugang zu Musik von Retro & Old Film-Songs und einige der heißesten Remixes. Hey Hans! You needn't register/login to take pleasure in your favourite music on our App. Nonetheless, in case you wish to share, like, remark, download your favorite music, you'll be asked to register/login.
Also make certain you watch Indian flicks both English and Hindi; you don't want your invited guests perplexed! Practice basic greetings. “Hello” and “Goodbye” are exactly the exact same term in Hindi, “namaste”, pronounced nuh-MUS-stay. Usually, you certainly will welcome somebody with “namaste” at the start of a discussion or as an informal greeting whenever you satisfy all of them in moving. 
“Great morning” in Hindi is “Suprabhaat”, and “Good evening” in Hindi is “Shub sundhyaa”.
Meet Bros keep the beats seductive in this song and Kumaar's lyrics match the setting. New composer Baman has composed 'Wajah tum ho'. The slow romantic number crooned by Armaan Malik has an average composition that sounds too much like the romantic numbers we've been hearing of late. 'Neendein khul jaati hain' is a mischievous dance number with a fast rhythm by composer duo Meet Bros. Mika Singh gets support from the brothers' regularly feature songstress Kanika Kapoor. 'Love to hate you' is a drum N bass number in the haunting voice of Shivranjani Singh.
- Opening track 'Prem leela' has singers Aman Trikha and Vineet Singh giving a Ramleela number in time for Dussehra.
- The music is pleasantly reminiscent of jubilant songs from the 1990s.
- The lyrics do a great job of narrating the Ram, Sita and Raavan story.
- Title track 'Prem ratan dhan payo' has just the right amount of sweetness in the form of singer Palak Muchhal.
- 'Jalte diye' is a ghazal that starts off with singer Harshdeep Kaur, goes romantic with Anwesshaa who is joined by singers Vineet Singh and Shabab Sabri for a melodious six minutes.
- 'Aaj unse milna hai' is an out-and-out Rajshri number in the voice of Shaan about Salman packing snacks for a visit to the house of Sonam's character in the film, with small doses of conversation added in.
- 'Jab tum chaho' is the retro love song with vocals by Mohammed Irfan, Darshan Raval and Palak Muchhal.
 Many of the film songs were inspired by folk songs. Mehndi
Mehndi Laga Ke Rakhna (Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, 1995)
Keep her ready with mehndi. Mehendi Hai Rachne Wali (Zubeidaa, 2001)
"Desi Girl" (Dostana)
Meri Bano Ki Aayegi Baraat (Aaina, 1993)
My banno's (bride to be) baraat will arrive. Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat (Aah, 1953)
The barat of my prince will come. Meri Pyari Behania banegi dulhaniya (Sachaa Jhutha, 1970)
My dear sister will be a bride.