Right from the advent of Indian cinema in 1931, musicals with song numbers have been a regular feature in Indian cinema.  In 1934 Hindi film songs began to be recorded on gramophones and later, played on radio channels, giving rise to a new form of mass entertainment in India which was responsive to popular demand.  Within the first few years itself, Hindi cinema had produced a variety of films which easily categorised into genres such as "historicals", "mythologicals", "devotional, "fantasy" etc. but each having songs embedded in them such that it is incorrect to classify them as "musicals". 
The Hindi song was such an integral features of Hindi mainstream cinema, besides other characteristics, that post-independence alternative cinema, of which the films of Satyajit Ray are an example, discarded the song and dance motif in its effort to stand apart from mainstream cinema.
In the early 1960s, prominent playback singers like Geeta Dutt, Shamshad Begum, and Lata Mangeshkar dominated the singing for the female lead and the big films. Asha used to get the assignments they refused: singing for the bad girls and vamps, or songs in the second-grade movies. In the 1950s, she sang more songs than most playback singers in Bollywood (not counting Lata). Most of these were in low budget B or C-grade films. Her earliest songs were composed by A R Qureshi, Sajjad Hussain, and Ghulam Mohammed, and most of these songs failed to do well.  Singing in Sangdil (1952), composed by Sajjad Hussain, she got reasonable recognition. Consequently, film director Bimal Roy gave her a chance to sing in Parineeta (1953).
Tare Hain Barati Virasat
Kabhi Kabhie Mere Dil Mein (Kabhi Kabhi, 1976)
Sometimes I think, you were made for me. Mera Yaar Dildaar Bada Sona (Jaanwar, 1999))
My beloved friend, so enticing. Nain Se Nain naahin (Jhanak Jhanak Payal Baje, 1955)
Don't look at me. Blessings
Mubaarak Ho tumko yeh shaadi tumhaari (Haan Maine Bhi Pyaar Kiya, 2002)
Also see Babul
Bābul ki duāye leti jā (Neel Kamal, 1968)
Take your daddy's blessings. Yeh Galiyan Yeh Chaubarafaisal khan atanga chandpur (Prem Rog, 1982)
These lanes and squares.
- Songs in Bollywood movies are deliberately crafted with lyrics often written by distinguished poets or literati (often different from those who write the film script), and these lyrics are often then set to music, carefully choreographed to match the dance routine or script of the film.
- They are then sung by professional playback singers and lip-synched by the actors.
- Bollywood cinema is unique in that the majority of songs are seen to be sung by the characters themselves rather than being played in the background.
-  In Western cinema, often a composer who specializes in film music is responsible for the bulk of music on the film's soundtrack, and while in some films songs may play an important part (and have direct relationship to the subject of the film), in Bollywood films, the songs often drive large-scale production numbers featuring elaborate choreography.
- Also in western films, a music director or "music coordinator" is usually responsible for selecting existing recorded music to add to the soundtrack, typically during opening and closing credits, whereas In Bollywood films, the music director often has a much broader role encompassing both composing music/songs specifically for the film and (if needed) securing additional (licensed) music, whereas the lyricist of Bollywood songs is less likely to be the same composer or music director, as Bollywood films often go to great lengths to include lyrics of special significance and applicability to the film's plot and dialogue, and/or the words of highly-regarded poets/lyricists set to music written specifically for such words in the film, as noted above.
- Bollywood film songs have been described as eclectic both in instrumentation and style.
Free Direct Obtain Watch On-line Latest Full Twin Audio Hollywood Hindi Dubbed Movies Motion Adventure Horror Movies Mediafire Resumable Obtain Links. 30/01/2015 at 10 15 AM. plzz add please provide all movie torrent hyperlinks, my community velocity is very gradual so i would prefer obtain movies through torrent. Obtain MP3 model produced by Changing Audio Recordsdata from a Video Youtube Utorrent Download Motion pictures Hindi mp4 for free. To listen Utorrent Download Motion pictures Hindi songs just click on LISTEN MP3 MUSIC. We Hope You Like This Music Utorrent Download Motion pictures Hindi MP3 or Youtube Video MP4.